caps nail burs
In the process of hardware manicure, the master uses not only certain equipment, but also special nozzles that perform their specific functions. These attachments include abrasive caps that are placed on rubber bases.
The scope of application of abrasive caps is quite wide, in particular, processing of natural and artificial nails, skin care on the hands and feet. Of course, a certain type of nozzle is used for each type of treatment. A specialist must have a large type of nozzle, because it is almost impossible to cope with one, and the work will not be so high-quality.
Use of abrasive caps
- gentle treatment of rough skin;
- polishing of natural nails, polishing;
- care of side rollers;
- removal of dead skin on the feet, calluses, corns;
- work with the beauty of your nails.
In most cases, abrasive caps are used during the treatment of the feet.
- Hygienic. The first treatment with such caps is also the last. Regardless of whether or not the abrasive crumb has been erased, the surface of the cap is quickly "settled" by microorganisms, so it is strictly forbidden to use it again.
- Efficiency. Caps easily and efficiently cope with any problem area on the hands and feet, the skin becomes smooth, and the effect persists for a long time.
- Security. Against the background of metal caps, abrasives treat the skin much more gently and reduce the risk of experiencing discomfort or pain.
- Universality. Due to the various degrees of abrasiveness, these caps can perform almost any manipulation.
- Time saving. Due to the fact that the caps are disposable, there is no need to carry out the process of disinfection and drying.
- Availability. In specialty stores, abrasive caps are always available at an inexpensive price, which makes them affordable for both masters and beginners.
When choosing abrasive caps, pay attention to their diameter, grain size and shape (conical, cylindrical, round-pointed).
You should also look at the abrasiveness:
- Coarse-grained (40-80 grit) are used for processing rough skin, calluses, corns, working with acrylic nails;
- Caps with a grain size of up to 250 grit are used when working with natural nails, sanding the skin after processing with a hard cutter;
- 250-320 grit-this type of cap is used for finishing nails at the very end of the procedure.