Showing 1 to 12 of 12 (1 Pages)
It has long been known that one of the standards of beauty of every woman is well-groomed hands. Manicure, in every sense of the word, should be perfect, because only this option will give confidence to the fair sex. To do this, nail art specialists are ready to offer a variety of different types of manicure in their salons: from classic monochrome to a variety of decors with complex design elements. One of these types is a manicure with the help of sliders.
A slider is an ultra-thin sticker that is initially attached to a paper backing and is used in the process of creating a manicure. Upon contact with water, the sticker "comes off" from the substrate and the master transfers it to the nail plate. This sticker got its name from the English word "slide", which literally means"slide". During the manicure process, the slider, while it is still not dry, can be moved along the surface of the nail to fix it in the right place.
1. It does not require any special skills to create such a manicure. It is quite possible to limit yourself to simple mindfulness and a small fraction of imagination.
2. The stickers do not peel off.
3. This manicure is no worse in terms of design and durability.
Nail sliders come in several types:
1. Small-they do not cover the entire surface of the nail, they usually have a transparent base and are used to create individual design elements.
2. Large (for the entire nail). Such stickers are transferred to the entire nail, not always have a transparent base.
In addition to the types listed above, sliders are divided into:
1. With a transparent cover-for such stickers, it is desirable to have a colored background to make the drawing stand out.
2. With a dense cover - these sliders can be pasted on both a transparent background and a colored one.