Showing 1 to 23 of 23 (1 Pages)
Nail sliders are ultra-thin stickers that contain any patterns or inscriptions on a transparent background. Such stickers are initially attached to a cardboard substrate, and when performing a manicure, they are moistened with water and carefully transferred from the substrate to the nail plate. The popularity of such a manicure is associated with a huge number of designs, which are not always possible with the help of, for example, gel lacquers.
Advantages of sliders
More recently, manicure could only be done by specially trained people using brushes and lacquers. It took quite a lot of time, and the work itself was painstaking and not always cheap. Therefore, sliders have made a real breakthrough in the nail industry. Now, manicure can be done not only in branded salons, but also at home independently, without the services of a specialist. At the same time, professionals will also enjoy working with stickers.
So what are the advantages of sliders?
1. The sticker transferred from the substrate forms a clear, defect-free pattern.
2. A large selection of ready-made design options, replenished almost every month.
3. Any girl or woman can work with sliders, it does not require any specific skills: just attention and a little imagination when choosing a drawing is enough.
4. Save time and money. Such a manicure requires much less time to perform, and sets of stickers cost several times less than if the same image was made using hand-painted.
5. If the sticker is applied over the gel polish, then this manicure can last more than 3 weeks.
6. Sliders-absolutely safe for the nail plate, do not cause irritation or allergic reaction.
7. Does not lose color depth over time.