Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)
Gel polish is one of the most popular coatings used by nail art specialists when creating a manicure. But for this, not every girl can afford a constant visit to beauty salons, and working at home may require certain skills. The way out of the situation was offered by sliders-water stickers that can be combined with any type of manicure, and which do not require any special skills to work.
Features of this design
The slider is a special sticker that is transferred to the nail. As an example, children's tattoos in chewing gum, which were extremely popular. After drying, the slider itself is not visible on the nails and it seems that we are looking at a hand-painted painting. Plus, this type of manicure does not require much time to perform, and the master himself does not need to have artistic knowledge. Here, a little care and accuracy is enough.
Advantages of slider design
1. After transferring the sticker to the nail plate, there is no need for further adjustment. The main thing is that the slider is moved correctly.
2. Before the manicure itself, you do not need to think long about the design, what to do and how to do it. It is enough to choose from a huge variety of options that are suitable for you.
3. The process of creating such a design is very simple, it can be done by both a professional in a beauty salon and a beginner at home.
4. The cost of such work is much less than for art painting, because the master spends less effort and source material.
5. Save time. Creating a design using sliders takes much less time than the classic techniques.
6. If everything is done correctly, the stickers can last on the nails no less than gel lacquers.