Showing 1 to 13 of 13 (1 Pages)
If you do not have all the necessary skills to create a manicure, then nail sliders are what will help you in getting unique designs.
A slider (sticker, watermark, transfer pictures) is a special thin film that has an image and allows you to create a beautiful manicure even if you don't have the skill to do it.
Types of sliders
1. Dense-for full or partial nail coverage, also suitable for a French jacket. Do not require the application of the background.
2. Transparent-you need to apply some background, because the pattern itself is transparent and will be barely noticeable without the background.
3. With individual elements located in a specific place of the sticker.
In addition to films, sliders are also flat (they do not form a surface relief) and 3D (with tactile and even visual contact, the image volumes are visible).
Advantages of sliders
- do not require any skills for application, except for careful peeling and transferring to the nail plate.
- save time-manicure with stickers is done much faster than drawing each nail with a brush.
- a huge selection of designs-choose drawings for manicure can be much longer than if it were varnishes, gels, etc.
However, despite such advantages, like all materials for manicure, sliders have certain disadvantages:
- the film has the property of rolling into folds due to the inability to repeat the relief of a convex nail.
- due to the fact that the film is quite thin, it can break with sudden movements or excessive physical contact.
Whatever it was, manicure with the help of sliders today is very popular. At the same time, you do not need to be a specialist in nail art or have any certificates. It is enough only to desire and a little diligence to perform it at home.