What is a gel polish? What advantages does it have? Is it possible to work with them at home or is it necessary to visit a master?
Gel polish is a mixture of gel and ordinary varnish. At the same time, it has the qualities of two materials at the same time. Keep the color and durability of the coating for up to 3 weeks. Due to the fact that gel polish is applied to the nail easily, like a regular varnish, they can safely work at home.
As noted above, gel polish includes the characteristics of not only varnish, but also gel. This means that the coating remains on the nails for up to 3 weeks, and the nail plates themselves become more rigid. This is especially relevant and important for girls who have thin and fragile nails - with gel polish it becomes possible to increase the length a little.
A very important point is the drying time - the gel polish dries much faster than the usual lubricated varnish. On average, drying takes 30-60 seconds under a lamp for polymerization. Of course, the lamp requires additional costs to purchase, but for a manicure with gel polish it will be a bargain.
There is a misconception that gel polish negatively affects nails, making them brittle and thin. In fact, this coating does not have any negative impact on the nail plate. The nail can deteriorate only in case of improper use of gel polish or if the girl picks at the nail coating.
Types of gel varnishes
1. Monochrome - have standard shades.
2. Camouflage - natural shades that are as close as possible to the skin color: nude, peach, pink. Camouflage gel varnishes are quite often used when creating a French manicure. Often this type of coating is half transparent.
3. Shimmers. Such gel varnishes are made with sequins, which have different colors and sizes.
4. Gel polish "Cat's Eye" - in the composition of such gel polish there are small metal elements that, with the help of a special magnet, can be given a certain shape, pattern, etc.
5. Watercolor - thanks to the special texture, such gel polish can give the nail an unusual look of watercolor transitions. However, it should be understood that for this type of coating, you need your own base, on top of which no drying is required.
6. Stained glass - such gel varnishes are often used during the creation of aquamanicures and in cases where it is required to give the appearance of mosaic glass on the nail plate. Externally, it looks as if the color pigment was diluted in water.
7. Thermo is another unusual type of gel polish that changes color when the temperature changes. Certain pigments allow him to achieve this.
8. "Chameleon" - the principle is the same as that of thermo, but the color change occurs due to a change in lighting.
9. Luminescent - a type of gel varnishes that begin to glow if they are "placed" under neon or UV lighting.
Buy gel varnishes from the manufacturer
We develop a series of Fiore gel lacquers, select collections of shades, study new products and test them.
The quality of materials directly depends on the manufacturer, if you pay due attention to testing at each stage, then quality compliance will be stable.
Here you will find the most popular colors, seasonal shades, series with various effects.
We pay high attention to representatives, provide the best conditions.
Any nail service master, manicure salon and manicure school will surely find interesting shades in our palette, and the quality of materials will allow you to work with confidence, do not spread, there are no pungent odors, dense shades.
If you plan to create your own collection of high-quality gel lacquers, choose Fiore, they will delight you in your work.