Rubbing is a special pigment composition that is rubbed into the artificial coating during the manicure process and creates a Shine or mirror effect on the nails. The RUB can be large, small, in the form of dust and even flakes.
In the nail industry, one-tone rubs or contrasting shades are often used. The pigment covers the surface of the nail plate and creates an amazing Shine or reflection effect.
If you want to give a unique design to your nails, then the RUB will serve perfectly for these purposes. Especially this approach is ideal for creating a wedding or evening image.
Why is vtirka recognized all over the world?
1. Easy to apply and long service life (more than 3 weeks).
2. Thanks to its composition, the RUB will help create a unique nail design without the use of secondary materials.
3. Grains can be easily removed.
4. It does not pose any threat to the nail itself or to the artificial surface.
5. Huge choice of color palette.
6. Budget cost and relatively low material consumption.
7. Perfectly combined with gel Polish.
Many people say that the RUB is very poorly kept on the nail, however, if you follow the instructions and do everything according to the technology, it is a very resistant coating.
Variety of rubs
1. Specular. This RUB hides the color of the base coating, which means it can be used on top of any shellac. It looks especially good if you don't have precious jewelry on your hands.
2. Pearl. Most often used when creating a wedding image.
3. Prism. It should be applied over a light or dark varnish. Under different lighting conditions, it changes the color concentration of the artificial coating.
4. Cockchafer. Perfect for an evening look.
5. Chameleon. It looks especially good on long nails. Depending on the viewing angle, the manicure changes its hue. And if you add rhinestones, but the imitation of the Shine of precious stones will take place.
6. Yucca flakes. The effect of transfusion with different colors is obtained.
When choosing a RUB, it is necessary to understand what kind of artificial coating you will apply it to. In beauty salons, there are usually all types of rubs, you also need to choose the one that will fit your nail Polish.