Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)
Rhinestones are one of the oldest elements of jewelry. Previously, they were used mainly in costume jewelry and clothing decoration, and today they are actively used in manicure.
Forms of rhinestones
The most common ones are round, but there are also others: rectangular, square, in the shape of a boat, a drop or an oval. Less popular, but still relevant, are foil and rhinestones with metal edging. Also, there is a design in the form of various shapes (flowers, hearts, etc.)
Types of rhinestones
1. Charms. Original products in the form of crowns, snowflakes, etc.
2. Classic. They have precise edges like jewelry.
5. Singe – a kind of rough stones.
Very often there are difficulties in understanding the articles that are indicated on the rhinestones. It is much easier to understand the forms, but it is much harder to understand the gloss and name.
1. Traditional Shine
- Crystal-transparent rhinestone.
- Colour-colored rhinestone.
In turn, the second type is not divided several more. So, there are neon, bright and pastel rhinestones.
2. Shine with the light refraction
- AB effect. Holographic (chameleon). The surface of the rhinestone is sprayed, after which it changes its color if you look at it from certain angles. It is often possible to find the label color AB or Crystal AB-a combination of two types of gloss.
- "Metallic" - usually used gold, silver and black shades.
- Mother of pearl – various pearls.
The sizes of the rhinestones
There are a great many sizes, because every girl has her own size, shape and structure of the nail. However, you need to know your exact parameters in order to properly order rhinestones in online stores.
Due to the fact that rhinestones are very small, it is not very convenient to take them. For such purposes, there is a special pencil for rhinestones, which has a sticky base. It is very convenient to use. In addition to the pencil, you need one of the types of " attachment»:
1. A specialized adhesive.
3. Gel Polish.
4. Basic artificial surface.
The choice of the appropriate tool depends on what kind of rhinestones you use.
To make it convenient to store rhinestones, many different trays and containers have been invented today. The choice of storage location also depends on the type of rhinestones used.